“Nikita Boriso-Glebsky distinguishes
himself through deep musical thinking,
impeccable technique and a rare
combination of elegance, instinctiveness
and uncompromising severity of
La Libre Belgique
With his intense musicality, technical excellence, extraordinary performance style and humble personality, the brilliant Russian violinist Nikita Boriso-Glebsky has earned his reputation amongst the international top-soloists.
Winner of the Jean Sibelius Competition, the Fritz Kreisler Violin Competition as well as the Monte Carlo Violin Masters, Nikita expands his international soloist career with orchestras like the National Orchestra of Belgium, the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra, the Sao Paulo Symphony Orchestra, the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, the Helsinki Philharmonic and the Goethenburg Symphoniker, to mention just a few.
Nikita Boriso-Glebsky has performed under the baton of renowned conductors such as Valery Gergiev, Vladimir Fedoseyev, Krzysztof Penderecki, Yuri Simonov, Sakari Oramo, David Afkham and Hannu Lintu. As an active chamber music player he regularly collaborates with artists like Rodion Shchedrin, Natalia Gutman, Yuri Bashmet, Boris Berezovsky, András Schiff and Alexander Rudin.
- Giverny International Chamber Music Festival on 22/08/2019
- Boriso-Glebsky — Palacio de Bellas Artes, Mexico on 06/09/2019
- Beethovenfest, Bonn on 29/09/2019
- Boriso-Glebsky — Sverdlovsk Philharmonic, Ekaterinburg on 01/10/2019
- Boriso-Glebsky — Big Hall of Lenin Memorial, Ulyanovsk on 05/10/2019
- Boriso-Glebsky – The Zaryadye Concert Hall, Moscow on 19/10/2019
- Boriso-Glebsky – The Zaryadye Concert Hall, Moscow on 22/10/2019
- Boriso-Glebsky — The Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservaroty on 29/10/2019